I think I make myself too available to people. Like I’ll be there for people almost 24/7. But when I need someone to talk to, even for like 5 minutes, everybody goes ghost on me.
i want a road trip, and i want to take it with one person. someone i can get to know more than i already do, and someone i will enjoy every second of the wide open road with. sleeping in the passenger’s seat to wake up and realize that we’re still driving. smoking in the car, probably a little too much. i want an old ipod, you know the original one that had 160gb, to hold ourselves over, and listen to our favorite albums. i want the late night conversations as we drive, and i want to stretch my legs in the morning with her. i want to hold her hand when i drive and when our hands get sweaty, i can put it on her thigh and she’ll smile. i want the pictures you see on the internet. you know the ones with the caption “casual road trip with babe,” the ones that really make your heart jump, and your head say “wow, i want that.” we can go to Washington, we can go to Maine, we can go to California, we can go to Vancouver, wherever we go, it probably won’t be far enough away from home, but it’ll be exactly what we wanted in the first place. a road trip.
I NEED ONE
I want to text you. Just to remind you that I’m still here. But then I remember that you know I’m here. You just don’t care.
This is the worst!(via you-neverletme-go)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Page 1 of 112